Cedar Raised Bed Kit - 4'x8'
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
|Delivery time:||We offer curbside pick-up or local delivery. Please specify during checkout.|
* soil & plants sold separately *
Our raised garden bed kits include everything needed except a drill (soil & plants sold separately). A 4'x8' kit is approximately 8 feet long by 4 feet wide and 8 inches tall.
The cedar wood used is dimensionally variable meaning that the board sizes (thickness and width) may vary slightly. The board lengths are cut and squared to a uniform length. The untreated wood will naturally age to a mellow gray. Cedar is an ideal wood for raised beds as it has natural properties that repel insects and prevent rot, even when placed directly on the ground.
- Place the kit on a flat surface such as a garage floor, driveway, or deck for assembly.
- It is recommended that you assemble the kit with the final ‘top side’ down. Arrange the boards with the the better edge up.
- The boards are placed on the ends of the frame, meaning you will see all the screws on the end and not on the side.
- The edges on underside may be slightly misaligned. This side will be flipped over after installation (The top, currently upside down, will be aligned).
- Find a willing helper to help carry the planter to the desired location.